Welcome fellow climbers to our product overview blog series. This series is designed to help you understand each ingredient found in our Climber Pre-Workout +, why it was chosen, and how it benefits you as a climber. This will help you understand the importance of using a product designed for you and how much research goes into creating our Climber Pre-Workout +. Lets begin!
There are a total of 8 B vitamins that have their own unique benefits to the human body. Some help break down carbohydrates and fats for energy and others help the develop red blood cells and promote better digestion. The 8 B vitamins are; Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. All B vitamins are water soluble, which means they can not be stored in the body and are secreted either through sweating or urinating. You must replenish B vitamins on a daily basis to prevent deficiencies.
Because each B vitamin has their own specific benefit, I am going to list the vitamin and explain how each one benefits the human body.
- Known as the "Beauty" vitamin because it helps promote healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Protects brain function and fights cognitive decline
- Helps repair and build muscle
- Helps the digestive system, skin and nerves to function
- Supports cellular energy production
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Supports proper brain function
- Helps with joint mobility
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Improves mental performance
- Primarily used by pregnant woman to prevent miscarriage and birth defects
- Helps prevent memory loss
- Helps prevent age related degeneration
- Helps the body break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Helps support eye health
- Protects healthy hair and skin
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates and fats
- Plays a vital role in the creation of ATP (Muscle energy)
- Required to convert carbohydrates to glucose
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Boosts immunity
- Prevents brain dissorders
- A crucial vitamin for increasing focus, energy, fighting chronic stress, and preventing memory loss
- Involved in many cellular reactions withing the body
- Helps the body metabolize amino acids
- Helps boost energy levels
- Supports brain function
- Protects eye health
- Thought to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in the world
- Vegans are more susceptible to vitamin B12 deficiencies because it is primarily found in meat
- Needed for the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Prevent memory loss
- Helps reduce anxiety and depression
- Helps to maintain focus and cognitive health
- Helps prevent cardiovascular disease
Why B vitamins and how does it benefit a climber?
Considering there are obvious health benefits to every B vitamin we felt that narrowing down the most important ones to a climber is more beneficial than including all 8. We took into consideration the performance benefits of each B vitamin, paying specific attention to the ones that are depleted during a high intensity climbing or training session and the ones that are easily obtained with a normal diet, to decide which B vitamins are most important to climbers and athletes. For example a vitamin like Folic Acid is most commonly used to help pregnant women and provides no direct benefit to performance in climbing or athletic performance. Another example would be Riboflavin. Riboflavin helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats and protein, which can be beneficial to a climber or athlete, but it is most commonly found in meats, eggs, green vegetables, beans and legumes, and certain nuts. This means that whether you are vegan or not, you are more than likely consuming enough Riboflavin in your diet and your performance will not increase by supplementing with it.
The B vitamins we deemed essential to a climbers performance are; Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. This B vitamin complex is one of the many things that sets us apart from other products on the market and why climbers will benefit greatly from consuming a Pre-Workout made for them. Proper nutrition will always be something that takes a lot of work, that's why we put the work into creating the perfect Climber Pre-Workout, so you can focus on crushing rock.
We believe that the best products for a climber are the ones developed with a climber in mind. We don't create generic products and try to market to climbers like most companies. We only create products with ingredients specifically researched and tested to benefit you as a climber, nothing more or nothing less. If you want to get your hands on your own Climber Pre-Workout + you can follow the hyper link to our shop page and place your order. If you want to learn some more, check out our other ingredient posts Here, or check out our other blog posts on some cool topics like Nutrition for Comps.
Thank you for reading. I hope this post was helpful to you. If you have any questions or just want to say hi you can leave a comment in the comment section below.